..
And if all of us by customers in everyday life we \u200b\u200ball behaved as it involves most of the clients with advertising agencies?
Restaurant Customer: Good morning, I drink champagne and eat lobster, but I can spend only 24 €.
Restaurant: I'm sorry sir but it is not possible, the prices of champagne and lobster are a little different.
Client: I do not care, I'm 24 and I want to spend € champagne and lobster.
Restaurant: Fuck!
Mechanical
Client: I broke the car in half an hour I need perfect.
Mechanic: Look, it will take at least three or four days, first of all we must understand that failure has and then there are 4 other machines to be placed before it.
Client: you may not have realized that tomorrow I have to go to the lake and go out to dinner tonight brings. I need in half an hour. Then we'll talk about payment.
Mechanical: Fuck!
Supermarket Customer: Hello I take this and this and that, though no pay. But I promise you that if I like it all comes back to you to buy something instead of going Iper.
Esselunga Cashier: Look who's called theft to take things or services without paying.
Customer: Look, if you do not do as I say the next time I go to the grocery Iper.
Cashier: Fuck!
E 'alarming as we do not hardly ever answer: "Fuck."
0 comments:
Post a Comment