The looting creative.
I do not deny there may be bona fide. But ...
Every time the world is plagued by an immense disaster, sprouting like mushrooms, posters, campaigns, creative initiatives to help these poor people who have virtually lost everything. And this is good.
It 's good to campaign inviting to help fund humanitarian aid. It 's good to make posters that perhaps can be sold to raise funds themselves to be donated. It seems to me less good
boast Of this poster. Put them on adsoftheworld or similar sites with a lot of credit out well, put them on facebook without even minimum number or checking account. Well put, in my view, as if to show and boast of having seized the moment and have solved a brief with creativity and ingenuity.
If you did this to go to hell.
Who wants to try and show what's cool and good at exploiting the tragedies I say that the Japanese would prefer a real help because without a creative wall, a poster does not do shit. I
my donations I make here:
SAVETHECHILDREN
Do you too.
PS: it is clear that the discussion is extended to everyone in the world, do not start to feel targeted.
0 comments:
Post a Comment