assets side there are two sites that are all the rage and, as far as I know, both of Italic origin: BootB is Zooppa.
Advertising on a level playing field for Italy instead reads a ' interview with the creator of Zooppa who extolled the qualities.
I say mine. The Uga, today, is very dangerous double-edged weapon that creates serious problems in a frail and dying as our produced products not at the height of a creative professional.
On one hand, customers are drawn from low costs to have the creativity that they want without the possibility of inconsistent: fish in the large group of proposals that most closely matches their idea.
I already imagine the CEO and marketing director: "Fuck that's cool they make me what I want without breaking your balls and pay them more than I spend on an evening in Corso Como."
"But in fact, who makes us do to go to some agency that they think they know everything and maybe stoned their presentations, proposals that we have not required much creativity ... they end up doing as we We just ask us a lot of money. "
Another risk of Uga is to generate a dangerous distortion of the concept of creativity. Who has not experienced it moves through imitation and those who travel for imitation in Italy fucked. If there is based on what goes on TV, on what you see in newspapers or on billboards we would be in a moment to campaign only Belen Rodriguez (oh my God is already happening!).
Seriously do mimicking creativity creativity is useless highly counterproductive.
Sometimes, however, that the results of 'Uga are professionally appreciable but usually are limited to logos, corporate identity, web design. All things indeed valid and creatively challenging, but require a less productive effort (just a package adobe). When it comes to ad campaigns or the quality undoubtedly will suffer (often lacking, photographers, post producers, directors, production houses etc. ... etc. ...).
Just out of curiosity I took a ride on Zooppa and tried to spot what should be the top rated site, winner of a contest and then paid for and used by the client (an energy drink.)
With all ripetto to those who have dedicated time and effort, I think that one spot requires more commitment to a home movie shot in her apartment with a group of friends. Pass this on a product of creativity at the service of a product is so serious a heresy by having to be punished by the disintegration on the spot.
I'm ready to go back on any criticism about Uga Uga, where a site will come out of a movie full of Carousel. It will not be impossible in the future. But today's best to stay away from Uga.
0 comments:
Post a Comment