Count
The following dialogues are taken from two internal presentations to the account. Sentences are real and involved (although not word for word).
The first made an international agency. The second in an Italian agency. I was present at both.
Creative Director: "Ok, that's all. Thees are our creative ideas. "
Account Director: "Hahaha, I Like Them. In Particular This is hilarious. Maybe there's something But That Does not match the brief I think I will Able to manage it. Which one is your recommendation? "
Creative Director: "Of course the hilarious one."
Account Director: "Nice. Trust me we can make it happen."
Creative Director: "Ok, that's all. These are our creative ideas."
Account: "Hahaha nice. This makes me laugh, but I do not know if you should present it. They expect something more sober, more in line with their communication. They also do not fully reflect the brief. Yes ok you talk about quality and savings but does not seem to see references to variations in visual perfume. It's not that you can put them in some way in the title or as a reference chart somewhere? Then I really do not is that you can make a road safe, to say exactly what it says in brief. It's not that we want to do creative things, but maybe they get scared and you need a way to reassure them. So go with a safe road and the road with two small amendments to communicate the range of perfumes. "
Creative Director: " And this is our recommendation? " Account: " by Yes, this is the we can present the end as "addition" to show that even things we do "strange".
Moral: Working favoring the customer to release a campaign that meets him, but not the agency should NOT be considered a professional success.
0 comments:
Post a Comment